Stacey's Trip to China

I am Studying Abroad in Shanghai, China for 6 weeks! I thought I would share some of my thoughts, stories, and experiences with you. Enjoy and leave me messages!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Some pictures from my weekend




















Shanghai train station














WuYi Shan Mountains




















Blue Dragon Waterfalls from up above














Erin climbing down the scary stairs! I was up above her on another flight!

















Me on my way down to the waterfalls





















Blurry from the mist















Ni (Grandpa) playing on the water with some of us















Another shot of me with part of the falls




















Continuing down the mountain, looking up

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stace,

I'm not going to lie, your last blog made me a little teary eyed. It was beautiful. I’m so glad to hear how much you are doing and seeing. As I sit here in my cubicle-like office I am so envious, yet very excited for you. It makes me want to run out of my office screaming right now. You know how I get when I have to sit in one place for too long. Needless to say, it has been quite an adjustment for me. I’m not sure how long I will be able to take it. I’m already looking for ways I can get out of it. I started searching for freelance work and have picked up a few projects.

You made me miss my experience so much (I can not even tell you). I miss you and can’t wait to read your next entry (even if they are terribly long).

LOVE YOU,
APRIL

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home