Stacey's Trip to China

I am Studying Abroad in Shanghai, China for 6 weeks! I thought I would share some of my thoughts, stories, and experiences with you. Enjoy and leave me messages!

Monday, July 10, 2006

More Pictures





















The front of our bamboo raft
















1/3 of our group on another boat... you can kind of see what the boat was like






















Shang (Daddy) sitting in the back of our boat




















The Mountain that was conquered the day before






















A closer view of the pain and misery :o)















"2 Breasted Mountain"















Showing the guy how it's done... it was actually kind of hard! You never knew how deep it was going to be!






















The Gorilla head mountain
















:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home