Stacey's Trip to China

I am Studying Abroad in Shanghai, China for 6 weeks! I thought I would share some of my thoughts, stories, and experiences with you. Enjoy and leave me messages!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Short and to the point

This message will be very short and to the point. I need prayers right now. I am so lonely and after about 3 weeks I still feel as though I do not fit in with this group. My heart has been very heavy today. Please pray that God will lift me up and will in some way help me to feel not so lonely and more a part of this group. I have 3 weeks to go on this trip and I do not want to depend on Erin coming in on the weekends in order for me to feel at peace. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They have been much needed for me to keep getting out of bed and into this new country everyday, and they will be needed in the future as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home