Stacey's Trip to China

I am Studying Abroad in Shanghai, China for 6 weeks! I thought I would share some of my thoughts, stories, and experiences with you. Enjoy and leave me messages!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pictures






This is on top of the "mountain" that the church was on

















The view of the suburbs

















The homes out here were huge

















Inside the church. We weren't supposed to take pictures, but Shang always tells us to do, then apologize later :o) Besides, we don't understand them when they yell at us!



















The old city


















Erin and I

















Kendall took a few candids of us... one of my favorites


















The cemetary
















One of the many "memorials"



















They all are different and fit with the person's personality

















A cool sculpture... kinda creepy in a cemetary though..
















Some of the less expensive memorials






















Places to just hang out in the cemetary
















Professor Ni with his parents grave



















Another example of a gravestone
























My dorm room















That's my bed with the computer and that's a picture of Joe and I on the night table :o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home